8.12.2012

Coconut Water



Hi everyone!


    While I was in Costa Rica I had my first coconut!!  When I came home to the states I was hoping I would find a company that makes yummy coconut water!  {During the US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach I tried some coconut water, yuck!! They almost had me to the point of never trying it again} 

Have you ever had a fresh coconut? 





     Coconut Water contains electrolytes such as Na, K, Ca, Ph and Mg.  I like the fact that coconut water contains natural sugars and no refined sugars.  I am not telling you to drink coconut water as an alternative to plain old water.  It is smart to drink water throughout the day BUT {in my opinion} coconut water is a very good alternative to juices and sports drinks! 

What coconut water brands do you drink?
I like ZICO :)


  

{Hydrate with ZICO Coconut Water}


     Coconut Water Action: May aid in digestion and metabolism. 


     Coconut Water Uses: May naturally help to prevent intestinal gas, ease digestive upsets, ease nausea, remove toxins, enhance absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract,  balance acid levels in the system {ZICO pH of 5}, alleviate symptoms of kidney stones, alleviate urinary tract infections and dysentery.


     Buying & Storing ZICO: “ZICO bottle is recyclable and in fact, 30% of the bottle is made from recycled content. Currently almost 40% of HDPE bottles are recycled in America today.  {High Density Polyethylene - BPA is not used in HDPE bottles}.  Although cartons are made from paperboard, a completely renewable and stable source of materials, only 20% of recycling centers can process cartons in the US.”
{ZICO FAQS HERE}


Enjoy!







Has anyone tried coconut palm sugar in baking?

  
:: HYDRATION ::.


COCONUT FACTS :: LIVESTRONG HERE
COCONUT FACTS :: ZICO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment